Numeric Point Chat formatting is doesn't stay when the story is opened. The formatting looks like below:
When story is being designed:
After the story is opened:
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story.
- Insert Numeric Point Chart.
- Add Measure.
- Add Trellis.
- Format chart. Everything looks good.
- Save the Story.
- Open Story again.
- Chart formatting is gone.
The cause is currently under investigation by Development.
This issue is addressed in version 2017.06.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.