- No Data in Company drop down.
- Legal Entities disappear when editing Company field.
- When performing a New Hire and changing the Legal Entity, no Companies are available in the drop down list.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- People Profile 3
Reproducing the Issue
- Add New Employee.
- Fill out required information for Identity, Biographical Information, Employee Information, etc...
- Click Continue.
- Fill out required Personal Information, Country Specific Information, Email Information, etc...
- Click Continue, taking you to the Job Information portlet.
- Having realized you've chosen an incorrect Company, scroll to the top of the page and click the pencil icon to the right of Identity.
- Click the drop down for Company.
- Notice the field says "Loading" and the incorrect Company disappears; however no other options are available, only No data is displayed.
- The Legal Entities available in the Company drop down are being determined by the values entered in the Job Information portlet.
- By not selecting any value under Job Information, before you attempt the edit, a value of null is being passed.
- The system cannot determine which Legal Entities to make available based upon a null. This is expected behavior.
- Before clicking the pencil icon to the right of Identity, instead choose a Position under Target Position. This will cause the screen to refresh.
- Then, when you choose to modify the Identity section, if you click the Company drop down, all of your Legal Entities will be available.
- Manage Business Configuration
- Choose jobinfo
- Click the Details option for business-unit
- Under Field Criteria, set Destination Field Value to company and Source Field Name to LegalEntity
- Click Done
- Scroll down the jobinfo page and choose Save
SF , SuccessFactors , Success Factors , EC , legal entity missing, can't change company , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions