- There is an issue with Administer time when an admin applies leave on behalf of Employee.
- Leaves are defined on calendar days on the time account type, but number of leaves are not displaying correctly in the screen after the leave is saved.
- When leave is applied via 'Time off page' by proxying the employee (ESS) the calculation and saved leave requested days includes non-working days.
- But in both the case of applying leave via 'Time off workbench' and 'Time off page' the employeeTime object which is created displays quantity in days / Taken field amount excluding non-working days.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- When you apply leave as an admin/manager (Manager Self-Service) the system is including non-working days but after you save the leave you can see in the time records tab for the Taken field that the system excluded the non-working days.
- When you apply leave as employee self-service, the number of leaves includes non-working days even after saving the leave.
- But in both the cases when you check the "quantityInDays" field of employee time data created for the leaves in the "Manage Data" admin tool you can see that system has ignored the non-working days.
- Calendar days settings is not yet supported for workbench.
- Engineering have an internal enhancement for this, which has been targetted for the b1805 release but not confirmed.
calendar days,number of leaves applied is different,Time off,PP3,Workbench,ECT-83967, ECT-66122, Duration display according to,Duration display, calculation based on , KBA , calendar days , number of leaves applied is different , workbench , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem