To do tile shows "no due date" on the Home page
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Login to instance. On the home page, you can see "no due date" shown for the job requisition.
It is because "Use relative dates for form routing" is NOT enabled in provisioning and days are not set in the instance.
If you are a Partner, please enable below option:
1. Login to provisioning
2. Select the company and go to company settings.
3. Enable the field "Enable Relative Dates For Form Routing" and save it.
If you are a Customer:
1. Please create an incident for Cloud Product Support and we will enable it.
2. Now login to application as an administrator and go to "Manage Route Maps".
3. Search to the specific job requisition route map and Enable "Use relative dates for form routing".
4. Make the necessary changes in the route map and save it.
5. Once you enable this setting, you will see the actual due date in the To Do list tile.
No Due date To Do list tile , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem