To do tile shows "no due date" on the Home page
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Login to instance. On the home page, you can see "no due date" shown for the job requisition.
It is because "Use relative dates for form routing" is NOT enabled in provisioning and days are not set in the instance.
If you are a Partner, please enable below option:
- Login to provisioning
- Select the company and go to company settings.
- Enable the field "Enable Relative Dates For Form Routing" and save it.
If you are a Customer:
- Please create an incident for Cloud Product Support and we will enable it.
- Now login to application as an administrator and go to "Manage Route Maps".
- Search to the specific job requisition route map and Enable "Use relative dates for form routing".
- Make the necessary changes in the route map and save it.
- Once you enable this setting, you will see the actual due date in the To Do list tile.
Note: There is no way to remove the due date field. It is non configurable and is hard-coded so it is not possible to remove this from the to-do task.
2086761 - Admin Tools: Route Maps - Enable Relative Dates For Form Routing - Performance Management
No Due date; To Do list tile; Relative Dates For Form Routing; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem