Customer Updated flag is not being marked automatically even if there is a customer update within the Ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer 1802 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Selec the Unassociated E-mails view.
- Select line for e-mail ABC (ABC reprents the e-mail Name).
- Click on the cogwheel icon and select Convert to New Ticket.
- Save and open.
Note that even though the ticket has been created from a customer e-mail, the Customer Updated box is not checked.
When the agent replies to customer and receives feedback, the e-mail will be added automatically by the system and the flag will work as expected.. Any manual change, such as conversion of unassociated e-mails, creation from another ticket or manual e-mail creation, won't trigger the box.
This is the expected system behavior. When the agent replies to customer and receives feedback, the e-mail will be added automatically by the system and the flag will work as expected.
If you need this changed you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Customer Updated ; Ticket ; E-mail ; Unassociated E-mail ; Convert to New Ticket , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To