- A Partner/Support Engineer adds additional Asserting Parties for the customer but then cannot select the Asserting Party permanently
- New Asserting Party can be selected and saved but when you exit SSO page and re-enter, the original Asserting Party is selected again
- Example: Select Asserting Party 2 and 'Save'. Then exit and re-enter SSO page, Asserting Party 1 is selected again
- BizX Platform
- This is expected behaviour of the system.
- Following on from the example above, Asserting Party 1 will always be 'selected' regardless of the amount of Asserting Parties configured.
- It doesn't matter which Asserting Party is chosen, they are all active, not just the one that is 'selected'.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions