You are unable to assign demands by dragging and dropping them to the Gantt Chart in the Resource Scheduler.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Resource Scheduler work center.
- Go to the Resource Scheduler view.
- Select the demand ABC from the list view on the left hand side.
- Drag and drop the demand ABC onto the Gantt Chart.
The demand doesnt stay on the Gantt Chart and returns back to the list.
It is possible to assign demands onto the Gantt Chart only if there are emloyees available. There are no employees visible on the Gantt Chart because they are not assigned any working hours.
To assign working hours to the employees, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the People work center.
- Go to the Employees view.
- Open the employee ABC.
- Navigate to the Working Hours facet.
- On the Working Period table, choose Add Row.
- Enter the details and Save.
KBA , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , How To