To change the LMS Reporting PDF file orientation from Potrait to Landscape.
Learning Management System (LMS)
In LMS standard reporting, the PDF form reports are always in Portrait orientation only. But if you want to change to Landscape, the following workaround can be used in Chrome:
- Open the PDF report in Chrome browser.
- Try to print the PDF file by clicking Print button or using Ctrl+P.
- Set print Destination as "Save as PDF" instead of Printer.
- Change the layout to "Landscape".
- Click on Save.
- Now the file will get converted from Portrait to Landscape orientation.
Note: This workaround only works for Chrome browser. If this enhancement is needed as standard then request it as per the following KBA:
2090228 - How to submit an Enhancement Request
2320765 - LMS Reports Knowledge Support and Tips
LMS, A4, reporting, adobe pdf , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To