Trying to delete group goal by beta import and get the following error - You do not have permission to delete the selected objective(s).
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a group goal by beta import
- Try to delete a group goal by beta import
- View email notification that indicates you do not have permission
In provisioning, the option Enable target population of Group Goal Deletion permission - requires "Role-based Permission" will enforce permissions for deleting group goals. Normally only a group goal owner can delete a group goal so with this option enabled, a beta import mass deletion will not work.
- Either have a partner disable the Enable target population of Group Goal Deletion permission - requires "Role-based Permission" option or have support disable this option.
- Alternatively, each group goal owner can manually remove the group goal themselves.
KBA , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , Problem