Missing External ID while creating an Account using Migration tool.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to Overview.
- Search Migration of Customers.
- In the Migration of Customers template: Fill the Key - Account ID.
- Upload the file in Migration Tool.
- Select Add New Records mode.
The import is successful and the Account created does not have a value of External ID.
The External ID is never filled with the Account ID in the migration template.
The exisiting External ID can be mapped from following steps:
- Go to Account and User Management Workcenter.
- Select Common Tasks View.
- Open ID Mapping for Integration and here you can maintain the External ID which will reflect in the Customers.
External ID, ID Mapping for Integration , KBA , employee external id , LOD-LE-MIG-CNT , LEAP Migration Content , How To