Employee is unable to unalign goal from manager.
- Goal Management
- Aligned up goal
Reproducing the Issue
|Images below from internal demo system . Any relation to actual customer data is purely coincidental.|
Unable to see Unalign option under Actions:
Option to unalign goal is under View Goal Detail in menu.
1. Permissions should be set in Goal Plan Template XML:
2. Login as employee and go to Home > Goals (Objectives). Open aligned goal and click on View goal Detail:
3. Click on button to Unalign (unalign option may also be at the end of the screen):
4. Pop warning to unalign goal. Click OK.
5. Goal is now unaligned from Manager's goal.
KBA , permission , troubleshooting , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , Problem