When Manager adds an update to the Activities or provides Coaching, manager's name shows as "undefined".
- Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Logged in as manager, go to Continuous Performance.
- Select the employee, then add an update on one of the activities or provide coaching.
- Logged in as employee or proxy in as employee, go to Continuous Performance. Notice that the manager's name is displayed as "undefined".
Missing User Search Permissions and permissions to see each other's basic employment details such as First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Title, and Manager.
Please make sure that the following permissions are granted to Everyone (All Employees) and target population to Everyone in RBP. You can create a new permission role to grant these permissions to all employees. This is also documented in the CPM Administration Guide under the section Enable User Search Permission. Click Here to access the latest CPM Admin guide (requires login).
1. Under User Permissions, click Employee Data, and select the View permission for First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Title, and Manager.
2. Under General User Permissions, and select Organization Chart Navigation Permission, Company Info Access and User Search.
3. On the Grant this role to dialog box, select Everyone (All Employees) from the dropdown list. In Step 2, under Target Population, select Everyone.
CPM, manager's name undefined, , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , Problem