This KBA allows you to change the text color scheme in Adhoc. The color of text in a portlet when you want it to be visually less important to the reader. Example below the reports are now in yellow and this isn’t easy to read.
SuccessFactor Adhoc Report
This issue is caused by the theme manager configuration.
To resolve the issue you will need to do the following:
- Go to your instance either test or production
- From Admin Centre select the Manage Themes. Edit the theme that you would like to change
- On the Getting Started menu select: Fine Tune >> Portlets >> Dimmed Text Colour
- On the "Dimmed Text Colour" choose your colour then Save it.
- Clear the browser cache and log in again.
The issue should be resolved:
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem