- How do I know what version we are running?
- How do I find out what server I am logging into when using the SuccessFactors application?
- Where do I find the Timestamp?
- BizX Platform
There are 2 versions currently supported:
- V11 - Also known as Ultra (versions prior to this no longer supported)
- V12 - Also known as Revolution. This is our current UI that we recommend all clients upgrade to.
How do I find the version I am on?
V11: Login to home page > find the ? Icon > click to open About SuccessFactors Info
V12: Login to the application > Go to the page footer > click on Show version information. > This will open a pop window with the following information:
b1808: The following information can now be found under the the profile dropdown > Show Version Information (The footer has been officially removed as of b1808 release)
SuccessFactors Business Execution Suite
Release: b1702.116 Server: 44ps4bcf54t Timestamp: 2017-04-17T00:26:00.218-0400 Company ID: SFPART010967 UI version: v12 (Revolution) Edition: Enterprise Admin version: OneAdmin
How to read the "Release" version.
Release: b1702.116 = b 1702 . 116
Where b stands for "build"
1702 = Feb 2017 the year and month of the current release you are on
.xxx = subversion
How do I know which server I am on?
Following the same steps you will note that you can see the server information Server Information: Often required when logging support cases for defects. Server: 44ps4bcf54t
How do I find the Timestamp?
Following the same steps you will note that you can see the timestamp information Timestamp: 2017-04-17T00:26:00.218-0400
- Version Infomation
- Release Information
- Current Version