The article lists the steps required to display the page number, in reports designed and run in Analtyics / ORD (Online Report Designer).
SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
- Create a Report in ORD.
- Add New / existing pages to it.
- Edit the query components in the report if required.
- Navigate back to the 'Report Designer' Page.
- Select the report under concern.
- Page numbers can be added only to Headers / Footers.
Hence add a header or a footer to the report, from the 'File' option:
(We are using a header in this example)
- Add a text item to the Header:
- Edit the text component and choose the 'Token Selector'
- 'Add' the page number token from the available options.
- Alternatively, you could also add the token [%PAGENUMBER%] directly in the text box, with a suffix / prefix (optional) of your choice.
The above steps will help add a page number to the report.
Please note the page number(s) will be displayed only if the report is added to the report menu and access from the menu.
Previewing the report from the report designer will not display the page number(s).
ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To