- Label in Email is showing with NULL value.
- When trying to open Related – More window in User --> Search User in German language, the following error message is displayed:
"Melden Sie Ihrem Systemadministrator den folgenden Fehler."
Whereas there is no issue in English language.
- To export Labels from Source System to the Target system.
- Successfactors Learning (LMS)
- Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon with German language.
- Click on User tab.
- Search for the user and choose user.
- Click on Zugeordnet Mehr -> (In English: Related – More).
Labels in German language is not imported into LMS system.
To fix the issue, you need to import the missing Label or you can import all the Labels from Source system which having all the Labels to the Target system. To import the Labels into LMS from one LMS system to another, it involves two steps:
- Export the Labels from the Source system.
- Import the Labels into the Target system.
Export the Labels from Source System:
- Navigate to System Admin.
- Select Tools tab and then Label Import/Export.
- Select "Export Labels" option and click Next button.
- Select Language and click Next.
- Click on "add one or more from list" to add the Label IDs.
- Choose "Select all the labels of the search results" option if you want to export all Labels and click "Add" button
- Click "Next" Button.
- Enter the name of the file and click "Download" button.
To Import the Labels into the Target system, check the following KBA:
2379196 - How to Import Labels in LMS
2444150 - Unable to access "related/more" section of user record in German after 1702
Labels, import, Export, email , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem