- It is not possible to Record Learning, either Financial or Multiple, when applying certain date and hour in the boxes Completion Date and Completion Time, respectively.
- Validation Error will appear: "The completion date 00/AAA/0000 00:00:00 Country/City is not in the valid format."
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Record learning wizard
- North American data center (DC8)
Reproducing the Issue
Attempt to record learning either via UI or learning history connector for any of the following date/time combinations:MAR-13-2011 02:00:00MAR-11-2012 02:00:00MAR-10-2013 02:00:00MAR-09-2014 02:00:00MAR-08-2015 02:00:00MAR-13-2016 02:00:00MAR-12-2017 02:00:00
In the Admin side, click on:
- Users >
- Tools >
- Record Learning - Financial or Record Learning - Multiple >
- Select the Event Type desired and click on "Next" >
- Add the desired object and click on "Next" >
- Fill the boxes Completion Date and Completion Time and click on "Next" >
- The following Validation Error will appear: "The completion date 00/AAA/0000 00:00:00 Country/City is not in the valid format.".
- In almost all USA, the daylight saving time begins every second Sunday of March, at 2:00 a.m. local time.
- As the times shown in the "reproducing the issue" section are during DST, they technically do not exist as clocks will be changed from 1:59 to 3:00 and there is no 2:00 timeframe available to be recorded.
- It will affect the customers that are in the datacenter DC8.
- In order to be able to successfully Record Learning - Financial or Record Learning - Multiple, it is necessary to use a different hour for given date.
- For example, it would be necessary to use either 1:00 a.m. or 3:00 a.m.
daylight saving time, record learning, financial, multiple, the completion date is not in the valid format, LMS, SF, Success Factors, Successfactors, factor, succesfactor, DST, learning management system, spring ahead, daylight savings time , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem