- It is not possible to Record Learning, either Financial or Multiple, when applying certain date and hour in the boxes Completion Date and Completion Time, respectively.
- Validation Error will appear: "The completion date 00/AAA/0000 00:00:00 Country/City is not in the valid format."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Attempt to record learning either via UI or learning history connector for any of the following date/time combinations:
- MAR-13-2011 02:00:00
- MAR-11-2012 02:00:00
- MAR-10-2013 02:00:00
- MAR-09-2014 02:00:00
- MAR-08-2015 02:00:00
- MAR-13-2016 02:00:00
- MAR-12-2017 02:00:00
In the Admin side, click:
- Users > Tools > Record Learning - Financial or Record Learning - Multiple >
- Select the Event Type desired and click "Next" >
- Add the desired object and click "Next" >
- Fill the boxes Completion Date and Completion Time and click "Next" >
- The following Validation Error will appear: "The completion date 00/AAA/0000 00:00:00 Country/City is not in the valid format.".
- In almost all USA, the daylight saving time begins every second Sunday of March, at 2:00 a.m. local time.
- As the times shown in the "reproducing the issue" section are during DST, they technically do not exist as clocks will be changed from 1:59 to 3:00 and there is no 2:00 timeframe available to be recorded.
- It will affect the customers that are in the DC8 datacenter.
To be able to successfully Record Learning - Financial or Record Learning - Multiple, it is necessary to use a different hour for the given date. For example, it would be necessary to use either 1:00 a.m. or 3:00 a.m.
daylight, saving, time, record, learning, financial, multiple, the completion date is not in the valid format, DST, spring, ahead , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem