When an external candidate tries to accept the data privacy statement while creating a new candidate profile in the career site, an application error is received.
Reproducing the Issue
1. In the external career site, create a new account for a new candidate.
2. Click on the link "Read and Accept the data privacy statement"
3. An application error is received.
This error comes up because there is no Data Privacy statement set up for an external candidate in Admin Center >> Data Privacy Statement.
1. Go to Admin Center >> Data Privacy Statement
2. Create a new statement.
3. In the General Settings tab, enter the statement Name and Type as 'Recruiting External'. This statement displays before an external candidate can create a candidate profile. The candidate must accept the statement to proceed.
3. Enter the statement message in the Statement Message tab.
4. Save and publish.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem