Admin user wants to have the "Employee Import" permission.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- BizX Platform
- Employee Central
To perform an Employee Import, there are pre-requisite permissions that needs to be given for the admin/user performing the Employee Import.
Checking the Employee Import Target Audience:
- Go to Admin Center > search for 'Manage Employee Import'
- Enter the user's details (User who is going to perform the Employee Import)
- Select the appropriate Target Audience on whom this User can perform import (also valid for any edits later)
- We recommend to select ALL in each category if you are using single username for all the Employee Imports.
If 'Manage Employee Import Permission via RBP' is enabled for the instance, you won't see the above mentioned settings.
You would need to specify the Target Audience in the Permission Role where you are selecting the Employee Import permission. Please check this KBA 2187218 for more details.
Note: This is valid for NON-EC instance Employee Import and EC instance Basic Import.
Permission, employee import, RBP, target permission, audience, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To