When migrating Product Lists, system throws the below error:
Error detected in source record with key value XXXXX
Service call failed; report an incident
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Product Lists
- Choose Migrate product lists using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step
There could be many causes that may lead to this issue and one of the causes could be that you have entered the same Account ID more than once in the Accounts sheet.
Remove the duplicate Accounts IDs to ensure that only one entry for each Account is in the Accounts sheet of the migration template.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To