Admin site action feature on top left of Employee portal is not available
I want to add a webpart using Admin Site Action
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center
- Manage Employee Portal
- In employee Portal Admin Site Actions are unavailable
Usage of old master file
Need to update the master page being used.
1. Hit the Employee portal url and login to employee portal.
2. append : /AdminForms/ChangeMasterPage.aspx in the url after Company id
for eg : https://ep-onboarding10preview.sapsf.com/ONBPREM/<companyid>/AdminForms/ChangeMasterPage.aspx
3. on hitting above url , below page will be presented.
4. check the value in drop down , this should be standard_updated.master
5. If not , select the above from drop down and save the same.
6. Logout and check employee portal now.
- Assing Groups to Users
- Find user
- Grant him HR Administrator, and Employee Portal Permissions
- Log out and log back in
Admin site action, Admin Access, Site Action, Web part creation, Web part creation, Employee Portal, Manage Employee Portal, EP , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POR , Portal , How To