- During workflow approval, address types Business and Home are in the wrong language.
- Correct language translations exist for addressTypes in the picklist, but are not being displayed in the workflow.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- In the example below, the workflow was created by someone in the en_US (English) locale.
- When a user in the de_DE (German) locale logs into the system and proxies in as the user in the en_US locale, address types Business and Home are displayed in English instead of German:
- The behavior is due to a proxy limitation regarding the addressType picklist and is not language specific.
- Business and Home will always be displayed as the locale of the user who created the workflow.
- This is functioning as expected.
- Please submit an Enhancement Request for SAP Employee Central if you'd like this changed in a future release.
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , work flow , Business , Home , addressType picklist , language , won't translate , wrong language , ECT 70402 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , Bug Filed