This article reviews the course of action for a ticket being addressed in a patch or a specific release.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Once a ticket has been targeted to a specific release the ticket can be set to "Solution Provided".
The customer can then follow Release Notes updates in our Customer Community Portal and attend any product webinars
scheduled prior to the release to track the fixes.
Additional Information Regarding Fixes
1. SAP SuccessFactors performs all testing and development in Quality Assurance environments and not in customer production instances.
2. Fixes address the specific behaviour initially reported and confirmed by our Quality Assurance instance. It may not have covered
secondary or related issues that may become apparent or remain after the official release.
3. Some fixes will only apply to new forms or processeses going forward.
4. Customers should perform tests after the official release date. If any issues are reported or identified we will require
a new case to report the specifics based on new replication details of the new build your instance will now be on.
- Release issues
- Successfactors Onboarding