You cannot Add an ID field to the Task List through Personalize or Adaption Mode.
Reproducing the Issue
To Reproduce the issue, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Work Center "Activity Planner".
- Move to View "Plans".
- Select an Activity Plan ABC.
- Move to the "Tasks" Facet of the plan.
- Observe there is no column for ID.
- Click Personalize. Hover over a column to add fields.
- Observe the fields available.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 for Edit Master Layout function.
ID column is not available to be added to the table.
This is Expected System Behaviour.
The activity plan solely acts like a template.
There is no ID maintenance for this.
Depending on the routing rules setup, the plan will add the tasks defined to a document. Example: adding tasks into a Visit.
The tasks will then carry an ID in the document.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To