- When reporting PM v12 Forms, custom unrated ratings label is not displayed in the Adhoc Reports or Dashboards.
- It used to work on PM v11 forms, but no longer works on PM v12 Accelerated.
- SuccessFactors Performance Management (PM) - PM v12 Accelerated Version
Reproducing the Issue
- On the Performance form, add a custom label in the Unable to Rate field:
2. Launch a new form - the custom rating label is visible in the rating scale in the form:
3. Create an Adhoc report - the custom rating label is not visible in the Adhoc report - it still shows as "Too New To Rate":
- Currently, the Ad Hoc report is only able to pull two values: Unrated and Too New Too Rate;
- It will display Unrated when no rating is selected.
- It will display "Too New to Rate" when you choose to give the unrated-rating.
- If <unrated-rating> is explicitly selected, then its string value is being exported as the rating in the rating column.
- Ad Hoc is not able to pull the custom labels you set for the "Too New To Rate" rating in the Performance form e.g. "New Employee - no rating".
Reporting, adhoc, too new to rate, unrated-rating, dashboard, custom labels, unrated , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weightings , Problem