While editing a return the followin error occurs: Currency not maintained in Account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Returns view.
- Open return XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the return).
- Click on View All.
- The following error occurs: Currency not maintained in Account
However, the currency is maintained in the account master data.
The error occurs due to an inconsistency. Eventhough, all the required data is maintained in the return and the account master data, the error still occurs.
Follow the below steps, to resolve the error:
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Return view.
- Open return XYZ and click on View All.
- Navigate to the Invoved Parties tab and remove the entry for the Payer field.
- Enter the same entry back and save the changes.
The error not occur anymore.
Note: The inconsistency may occur due to any field in the Involved Parties tab. Not always necessarily the Payer Party.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To