The Product Specification field missing in the items tab of a sales order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order work center.
- Go to Common Tasks and select New Sales Order.
- Enter the respective details and click on View All.
- Add the product XYZ (XYZ represents the product for which product specification is maintained).
- The Product Specification Field is not displayed under the Details sub tab.
To enable the Product Specification field in a sales order, you need to check the Product Specification Enabled check box in the product master data.
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Products view.
- Open the product XYZ.
- Click on the View All button.
- In the General tab maintain Identified Stock Type as 03 - Optional Specified Stock or 04 - Mandatory Specified Stock.
- The Product Specification Enabled check box will get enabled automatically.
- Click on the Save button.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To