Error: "Reference ticket was not found" in Unassociated E-mails
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Services workcenter
- Go to Unassociated E-mails view
- In the Unassociated E-mail Facet, if you look for the Column "Reason", you will see Reason: "Reference ticket was not found" against e-mail ABC.
- UnAssociated E-mails with the above reason do not have [ Ticket: xxx ] in their subject.
- These emails subjects are containing brackets but there are no mention of "Ticket" inside the brackets.
- Handling this scenario requires an enhancement to our standard logic. This shall be in the future road map of enhancements to the product.
- The configuration of B2B email channels needs to be changed so that an admin can decide how to react to an "invalid" Ticket ID in the subject of an incoming email.
- Currently the email always takes the exception path, but the admin may prefer a new ticket to be created.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP LE APPL.PLATFORM 1708 ; SAP LE APPL.PLATFORM 1711