In order to process and analyse issues in documents efficiently, we should gather the following information:
- Work center and View in which the issue occurs.
- Document ID of the affected Document.
- Exact steps on how to reproduce the issue.
- In case an error message occurs: Error message that occurs and the action that triggered the error message.
- Changes that were performed.
- What is the actual result and what is the expected result.
- Is this issue a general issue or does this only occur for a specific user (in this case please provide the user).
- In case the issue occurs when data is uploaded to your system please provide the respective file (migration template, excel file or SOAP request and SOAP response) as an attachment in the Incident.
- Can this issue be reproduces and do we have the permission to reproduce this in your system in case data is changed or created (possibly in a test system).
Business Impact the issue has on your company or for your users.
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To