Information Required for UI Issues in C4C / Byd.
- Is this issue specific to one UI or all UI’s (HTML5, Silverlight, RUI)?
- Is the issue with Standard Object/Screen or Custom Object/Screen?
- If the issue with Standard Object/Screen, Application needs to check modelling.
- If the issue is specific to Custom Object/screen created by PDI and if not working in any of the UI’s, partners needs to first check the modelling.
- Is issue specific to any user? If so, kindly share user name with which issue is reproduced.
- In case of any issue related to screen changes, kindly provide date from when issue is noticed. Also share affected screen (ex: Loading of Accounts, Contacts etc).'
- Issue when doing content transfer - Check Logs in Adminstrator work center. If logs are not helpful, provide us approval to import the data and to check for problem.
- Incase of issue with any Page layout- Provide user details and page layout information.
- Details to be collected for all issues.
- Steps to Reproduce the issue (every step is needed in details) along with screenshots.
- Business User Details (User ID - Note that if the issue is related to a specific user we would need the approval to reset the user password).
- Incase if issue is specific in customer environment, Operating system and browser details.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions