- User is not getting any data while running EC Standard Workflow reports
- Also, no data appears while fetching any workflow related tables in advance reporting query
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Advance Reporting and select "Workflow" from drop down > Select all columns from "Workflow Emp Wf Request" table > No data appears
- Run any EC Standard Workflow Related reports
- Users were able to run Workflow related advance reports till b1611 release.
- Users are unable to run workflow related advance reporting query post b1611 release.
- In b1611 release, a defect has been fixed to provide more granular security level. In b1611 release below defect has been implemented.
- If user running the workflow related advance report, does not have "Manage Workflow Request" RBP permission, will no longer be able to view any data in the advance report.
- User must have "Manage Workflow Request" RBP permission in order to run / view data in workflow related advance report.
- To grant the above permission, please find the RBP role where this permission needs to be granted then navigate to below steps:
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Role > Permission > Manage User > Manage Workflow Request > Done > Save Changes
- Please wait for atleast 5-6 hours to refresh the RBP permission granted above and then try running the workflow report.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions