Once an OCN course is finished, it is not possible to review the content within the couse from the Learning History.
- SuccessFactors LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- Complete any OCN course.
- As a user, go to the Learning History.
- Click on the course and click "Review Content"
- There is no link to click in the content object, which makes impossible to open the content and review it.
- The launch link for OCN items was disabled while in review mode because OCN items start to send completion status again in Review Mode.
- This is as designed. Currently, it is only possible to access the Review Content page, but it's not possible to review the content itself.
review content, open content network, OCN, Coursera, OpenSesame, Lynda, Harvard ManageMentor , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem