- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. File loaded via SFTP
2. Received email that the job completed "SuccessFactors system Employees Import (Admin_User_Import_Quartz MM/DD/YY h:mm PM] status".
The form did not transfer to new manager because you are using a C step
1. Route the form forward and route it back and the new manager should see the form.
2. If you want this option to work in the future, you would need to setup a bulk import that will handle C step forms. This would require separate incident to Enable Transfer Inbox documents for C-Step users during Bulk User Import (Works only for E, EM, EX and EP Roles) in provisioning. After feature is enabled, a selection would be checked in Bulk User Import Job called: Transfer Inbox documents for C-Step users during Bulk User Import (Works only for E, EM, EX and EP Roles), and then you can send the new bulk import file to the SFTP server for loading.
3. Reference to article 2144428 for issues (including C step) with forms not routing to new manager.
4. See article 2404977 for behavior of form in C (collaborative step).
KBA , troubleshooting , bulk import , c step , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem