On the new Homepage V3, there are two new tiles for Birthday and Service Anniversary. There is no configuration to control when this shows up, i.e. how many days prior to the actual date. Can you confirm if there is any configuration option for this? When does it show up? How long will it stay? Can you activate work anniversary & deactivate birthday or vice versa?
- Homepage v3 will include "work anniversary"(based on users start date) tile.
- hire date can be got from UserBean (java.util.Calendar userHireDate): FindUserByIdV4Impl.java
- date of birth can be got from SuccessionProfileBean(Date dateOfBirth): GetProfileV5Impl to get SuccessionProfileBean
- When you login as a manager the tiles should display under My Team whenever the event is occurring within 5 days. The text displayed on the birthday and anniversary tiles will state for example Work Anniversary Today or Birthday in 2 days.
- The text will be displayed for both Matrix Reports & Direct Reports.
- No text will be displayed for any birthday or anniversary that is not within 5 days.
- The tile shows under 'My Team' section.
- If the direct/matrix report has photo, it displays correctly on the tile. Hover on the photo and you can see the full name of this person.
- If the direct/matrix report doesn't have photo, it will display a default photo and the name of the person on top of the tile.
- You are unable to activate work anniversary and deactivate birthday or vice versa. Both are activated together and you are unable to amend this.
HPV3, Birthday, Work, Anniversary, Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem