- On the new Homepage V3, there is a new tile for Birthday/Work Anniversary.
- Can you confirm if there is any configuration option for this?
- When does it show up?
- How long will it stay?
- Can you activate work anniversary & deactivate birthday or vice versa?
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Homepage v3 will include "work anniversary"(based on users start date) tile.
- hire date can be got from UserBean (java.util.Calendar userHireDate): FindUserByIdV4Impl.java
- date of birth can be got from SuccessionProfileBean(Date dateOfBirth): GetProfileV5Impl to get SuccessionProfileBean
- When you login as a manager the tile should display under My Team whenever the event is occurring within 5 days.
- The sorting of the reports birthday/anniversary is based on "remainingDays".
- The text displayed on the birthday and anniversary tile will state for example Work Anniversary Today or Birthday in 2 days.
- There is no configuration to control when this shows up, i.e. how many days prior to the actual date, this is hardcoded to 5 days prior to the actual date.
- No text will be displayed for any birthday or anniversary that is not within 5 days.
- The text will be displayed for both Matrix Reports & Direct Reports.
- The tile shows under 'My Team' section.
- If the direct/matrix report has photo, it displays correctly on the tile. Hover on the photo and you can see the full name of this person.
- If the direct/matrix report doesn't have photo, it will display a default photo and the name of the person on top of the tile.
- You are unable to activate work anniversary and deactivate birthday or vice versa. Both are activated together and you are unable to amend this.
HPV3, Birthday, Work, Anniversary, Tile, Home Page , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem