- Created a new role in Bizx and this role is not appearing in the permission sync.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Onboarding Permission Sync.
Reproducing the Issue
- Created a new role under Admin Center>Manage Permission Roles>
- A nightly permission sync runs, but the new role did not appear in the permission sync.
- There was a filter in the permission sync which was not included in the new role that was created.
- Items to check if your new role does not appear in the permission sync.
- Go to Reports>Ad Hoc Reports> ONB Permission Sync> Select Edit your permission sync by going to Ad hoc reports
3. Select Filter then check to see if you have a filter for your permission sync. In the example below there is a filter for Manage Onboarding Permissions. The new role must have Manage Onboarding Permissions in order to appear on the Permission Sync.
- Permission Sync
- New Roles
- New Groups
- Group not appearing