Created a new role in Bizx and this role is not appearing in the permission sync.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Created a new role under Admin Center
- Manage Permission Roles
- A nightly permission sync runs, but the new role did not appear in the permission sync.
There was a filter in the permission sync which was not included in the new role that was created.
- Items to check if your new role does not appear in the permission sync.
- Go to Reports>Ad Hoc Reports> ONB Permission Sync> Select Edit your permission sync by going to Ad hoc reports
- Select Filter then check to see if you have a filter for your permission sync. In the example below there is a filter for Manage Onboarding Permissions.
The new role must have Manage Onboarding Permissions in order to appear on the Permission Sync.
Permission Sync, New Roles, New Groups, Group not appearing , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem