You are trying to add a new Company-specific Mileage Reimbursement Rates, however you cannot find how to add the Company.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Projects View.
- Select your implementation project and click Open Activity List button.
- Go to Fine-Tune tab.
- Search and open the activity Mileage Rates.
- Click Edit mileage reimbursement rates.
- Under Company-Specific Rates tab, click Add Row.
System does not show the option to add the Company.
It is not possible to create mileage entries per company level. This is possible only for vehicle type or vehicle class for some specific countries.
This is the system expected behavior.
Help Document: Configuration Guide for Mileage Rates
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To