- You want to have Bizx act as the identity provider for a 3rd party.
- Outbound SSO to 3rd party where connection is initiated through a link in Bizx.
- What falls under support scope and what warrants a Professional Services or Consultant Engagement.
SAP SuccessFactors BizX / Platform
A paid engagement is required (Professional Services or external partner) if:
- The customer is in an initial implementation or go-live phase.
- The customer is setting this up with a 3rd party that has not successfully implemented this with SAP SuccessFactors before.
Support will be able to help you if:
- The customer 3rd party has a proven track record of having enabled this before with SAP SuccessFactors.
- The customer 3rd party SSO expert contact is engaged and available.
- The 3rd party has to be able to support what BizX offers in terms of features as it is limite. Anything outside of the supported features we have no capability to change and this will mean the end of engagement from support side without exceptions.
- Requests to change the behaviour from what is currently supported would be considered enhancements and will trigger the process for enhancement requests.
Support link to the guide.
Partners & Support:
Document Guide for configuration and setup.
Outgoing Single-Sign-On SAML2 SAML2.0 SAML , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , Problem
|SuccessFactors SSO to 3rd Party Vendors.docx|