The 'User Sys ID' column in the candidate table doesn't fetch data for certain users.
The same behaviour is seen in both Ad Hoc and Online Report Designer (ORD) reports.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Ad Hoc / ORD report for the Recruting Management V2 domain.
- Include the 'User Sys ID' field from the Candidate table.
- No data is fetched for the field for certain users.
- The affected candidates are external candidates.
- Only internal candidates have data for the 'User Sys ID' field.
The behaviour is expected for external candidates.
Recruiting Management User Sys ID report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem