You are receiving a dump error messages when trying to release employee times via Time Administration work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration work center;
- Select Time Recording -> Time Sheet;
- Search All and Find the employee EXXXXX;
- Select the desired employee and click on Open Time Sheet;
- Select the required data and click on release selected week;
- A dump will occur.
It is possible that an adjustment was made to the Time Account assigned to the employee.
If the Time Account ZXXXXX was originally setup with a bookable From and To date from start of time account until 31st of March of the following year, for example.
If during this time an adjustment is made by HR admin, the there will be subsequent Business Configuration changes on the Time Account, which may cause the bookable from date to change to a posterior date, which will cause the posting date to be outside of the bookable period, which will generate inconsistencies for the time accounts, which is not allowed.
In case you can identify that your Time Account have a different bookable period than originally setup, you must perform the following steps to correct it.
- Change BC for Time Account ZXXXXX Maintain Time Accounts 'Bookable From' to Start of Time account;
- Remove the adjustment for Time Account ZXXXXX that is posted before the required date;
- Change BC for Time account ZXXXXX Maintain Time Accounts 'Bookable From' back to the original date;
- Run a correction run from the start of the employees time file;
- Add back the adjustment for a posted date between the bookable periods of the time accounts.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To