- Learning option missing from home menu when proxying
- Unable to use module picker to navigate to LMS after using "proxy as" in BizX
- Unable to see Learning Tile
- BizX integrated with Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In BizX, use "Proxy as" feature and proxy as a user that has been granted Learning Access Permissions.
- Navigate to the home page tile or navigate to the home menu dropdown to access Learning
- The Learning option is missing.
- When using the proxy as feature, the Learning option is disabled from the system. This is expected behaviour.
- Login as the affected user in BizX directly. The link and tile will be visible
- Use the LMS proxy feature after accessing LMS.
BizX, LMS, learning, dropdown, tile, home page , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions