- Learning option missing from home menu when proxying
- Jam option missing from home menu when proxying
- Unable to use module picker to navigate to LMS after using "proxy as" in BizX
- Unable to use module picker to navigate to Jam after using "proxy as" in BizX
- Unable to see Learning Tile
- Unable to see Jam Tile
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In BizX, use "Proxy as" feature and proxy as an user that has been granted Learning/Jam Access Permissions.
- Navigate to the home page tile or navigate to the home menu dropdown to access Learning/Jam
- The Learning/Jam option is missing.
When using the proxy as feature, the Learning/Jam option is disabled from the system. This is expected behaviour.
- Login as the affected user in BizX directly. The link and tile will be visible
- On Learning case, you can use the LMS proxy feature after accessing LMS.
BizX, LMS, learning, dropdown, tile, home page , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem