When the calls come through Live acitivity, the phone calls are automatically created in Cloud for Customer system. You do not want the automatic creation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Live Activity pane.
- Phone call is received on the Live Activity pane.
- Agent does not accept the call.
- Now, navigate to the Activties work center.
- Go to the Phone Calls view.
- Phone Call activity is created for the rejected call.
The system automatically logs a phone activity to make sure the activities created match the actual phone calls received. The agent can then decide whether or not to create a Ticket as a follow up to the phone call, but the call is logged, in any case.
Currently, there is no plan to stop the automatic creation of phone activity. You may request for this new requirement on SAP C4C Ideaplace:
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To