Your requirement is to modify the Latitude and Longitude fields value to 0 in the Addresses of Customers. Upon trying to achieve via Migration of Customers approach or Mass Data Maintenance for Customers, no changes happen in the Address tab of Customers after successful execution.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Mass Data Maintenance workcenter
- Select Import Customer link
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Select Implementation Projects view
- Search and Open the migration activity of Customers
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
Note: The mode of migration is Modify already existing records
This is expected system behavior. Due to technical limitations, currently, we do not support any functionality to nullify value or modify to 0 using Mass Data Maintenance and Migration.
It is possible to define a customer specific OData service for Business Object: Customer node AddressInformation that includes Latitude and Longitude attributes. Using this, you will be able to set the value for both attributes Latitude and Longitude to 0.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To