Your requirement is to modify the Latitude and Longitude fields value to 0 in the Addresses of Customers. Upon trying to achieve via Migration of Customers approach or Mass Data Maintenance for Customers, no changes happen in the Addresses tab of Customers after successful execution.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
To upload the file:
- Go to Mass Data Maintenance work center
- Select Export Customers link
- Export the Addresses tab to CSV file and modify the Latitude and Longitude fields
- Select Import Customers link and Upload the file to the Addresses tab
- Execute Data Import Immediately
- No errors
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Select Implementation Projects view
- Search and Open the migration activity of Customers
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File with Migration Mode Modify already existing records
- Migration is Completed without errors
To check the Customers:
- Go to Customers work center
- Go to Accounts view
- Search for the Account
- Go to the Addresses facet
- Latitude and Longitude Value has not been updated to 0
This is expected system behavior. Due to technical limitations, currently, we do not support any functionality to nullify value or modify to 0 using Mass Data Maintenance and Migration.
It is possible to modify the Latitude and Longitude fields value to 0 in the Addresses of Customers using the Data Workbench approach for Object Account Addresses that includes Latitude and Longitude attributes.
Latitude, Longitude , KBA , latitude , longitude , LOD-LE-MIG-MWB , LEAP Migration workbench , How To