- Users cannot see the 'Company' tab in the SAP Jam global menu bar (horizontal menu bar).
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP Jam
- Note the 'Company' tab no longer appears in the global menu bar (horizontal menu bar)
In both the 'Company' tab no longer appears.
This is expected behaviour as this feature has been deprecated. From the 1702 release of SAP Jam the Company tab has been removed from the global menu bar in SAP Jam.
Please note that this also means that:
- In the SAP Jam Admin console, the Enable Company Directory, Enable Alumni Directory, and Enable Company Wiki as default login landing page for all company users features under feature Management will no longer be available.
- As the Company section is being removed in its entirety, the Deprecated Features section will not display, meaning that companies do not have the option to enable it
- The Company Settings Changes report will no longer reflect changes for the Enable Company Directory, Enable Alumni Directory, and Enable Company Wiki as default login landing page for all company users features.
This information is available in 1702 'What’s New and Release Restrictions' guide under section 3, 'Feature deprecation' on page 38:
- direct link: https://uacp2.hana.ondemand.com/whats_new_q117/jamrn_Q117.pdf
- On the 'SAP Help Portal' https://help.sap.com/viewer/p/SAP_JAM_COLLABORATION in the 'SAP Jam Collaboration', 'What's New' section, document entitled "What’s New and Release Restrictions (PDF) - February 2017"
- Please note this information is not in the newer, 1705 'What’s New and Release Restrictions' guide. This is as it was deprecated in the 1702 release.
- Expected behaviour
retire, retired, "no longer available", dead, finished, hidden, "Company section" , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem