- Incorrect values displayed in address fields when selecting an alternate country.
- When adding a new address with a different country than in the current address section, the new address fields show the wrong values.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central - People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee Personal Information
- Edit Addresses
- Notice the country of the existing address, in this case China, and the Province of Beijing.
- Add a new address and select a different county, in this example Germany was chosen. Observe the options for Province still reflect China instead of Germany.
NOTE: Issue can also be observed when adding a new employee.
The issue has been identified and logged under JIRA ECT-68619.
- This issue is scheduled to be addressed in b1705
- Fixed with: Patch b1702p7 (8-Apr-2017)
Success Factors , EC , PP3 , addressType , incorrect address values , can't select correct option , ECT 68619 , PTCH 25617 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Bug Filed