- "Generate" button is grayed out in edit mode for Multi Dataset Ad Hoc Report
- Unable to Generate Multi Dataset Ad Hoc Report Online
- How to generate Multi Dataset Ad Hoc report online?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Ad Hoc Reporting: Multi Dataset reports
- Report Center: Report - Table > Multi Dataset Ad Hoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Multi Dataset Ad Hoc Report
- Edit the report
- Generate button is grayed out
This is expected behavior as per product design.
- Multi Dataset reports are designed to export XLS / XLSX Workbooks with one or more worksheets.
- Hence it CAN ONLYE BE run offline and exported to Excel format.
- If there is any BIRT template associated with the Multi Dataset Ad Hoc Report, the export behaviour could be changed depending on the BIRT template's design
- Please find the attached guide as well for more information.
Multi, Dataset, Report, reports, Ad, Hoc, Report, table, Center, greyed, disabled, unable, to, not, working, issue, error, Generate, button, online, run , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem
|Cross Domain and Multi Data Set Reporting.ppt|