- WorkState key contains incorrect value
- Correct State Withholding form was not generated
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SucessFactors Onboarding
- The key "WorkState" is very important in Onboarding application and used for calculation of the "State Withholding forms" and special "State forms", e.g. NY WTPA form.
- The key "WorkState" is always calculated by corporate structure settings.
- To determine what level will be used for WorkState calculation, please:
- Navigate to Super Admin site
- Open property "Form I-9 Company Level" and select necessary level for your process
- Navigate Onboarding application/ Reference Files/Corporate Structure and fill out column "State" for the selected level from previous point.
- Do not use the key "WorkState" as property of Corporate Structure. Please see below incorrect settings
- Do not use key WorkState during the process as it will stop the corporate structure from calculating the key automatically
WorkState, Compliance Panel, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To