Internal and External Job posting options are not getting removed even after remving the field definition from the Job requisition template
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Remove the external and Internal Job posting standard fields from the Job requisition xml template
2. Login to instance> Recruiting>Right click on any job requisition>Select Job posting
3. You will notice that external and Internal Job posting options are still showing
1. It is not possible to remove External and Internal Job posting options from Job Posting Page even if you remove the definition of the field from the xml template.
2. Field definitation is mainly for the read and write permission to a particular Role/operator
3. These options will be available in all the instances. No special XML configuration, or Admin Tools or Provisioning setup is needed other than proper baseline and Requisition XML configuration.
4. Also, it is not possible to hide Job Board section from the Job Posting page.
External Job Posting Internal Job Posting Job Posting page Job Board , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem