Internal and External Job Posting options are not getting removed even after removing the field definition from the Job Requisition XML template.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SucessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Remove the External and Internal Job posting standard field definitions from the Job Requisition XML template
2. Login to instance> Recruiting> Right click any job requisition>Select Job posting
3. You will notice that External and Internal Job posting options are still available to post a job
1. It is not possible to remove External and Internal Job posting options from the Job Posting Page even if you remove the definition of the field from the XML template.
2. Field definition is mainly used for the read and write permission to a particular role/operator
3. These options will be available in all the instances. No special XML configuration, or Admin Tools or Provisioning setup is needed other than proper baseline and Requisition XML configuration.
4. Also, it is not possible to hide Job Board section from the Job Posting page.
External; Internal; Job Posting; page; job board , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem