When we navigate to Job Information section after retrieving a Save Draft, the Direct Subordinate option that was selected before saving the draft (Transfer to new recruit / Stay with current manager) is missing. If we complete the workflow, the subordinates are not transferred based on the selection made before saving the draft.
Employee Central: New Hire
Employee Central: People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Add New Employee.
- Fill up essential details in Identity and Personal Information sections.
- In Job Information section, search for a managerial position which is available for a new hire.
- Select either Everyone transfers to new recruit or Everyone stays with current manager.
- Click on Save Draft.
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Manage Pending Hires.
- From Drafts drop-down, click on Hire for the previously saved draft.
- In the Job Information section, the position is still selected, however the option regarding direct subordinates is missing.
The feature is not yet suported in Save Draft.
As a work around, please select the position again for the direct subordinate options to appear.
This is an enhancement request and currently there is no roadmap for it.
Manage_Pending_Hire MPH Direct_Subordinate , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , Product Enhancement