If the view in an OWL is changed, the changes are not remembered
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to C4C in RUI.
- Go to Visits work center.
- In the OWL change the view from Map to Table.
- Go to any other work center and come back to Visits.
- Here you will see again the Map view not the Table which was selected before.
This is a standard system behavior if the default query is set to "My Visits Today".
- For the Query "My Visits Today" the application is designed in such a way that the view will always remain as Map View.
- If you change the Default Query to any other Query for example "All Visits", this will remember the changes made previously.
- For example if you change the view from "Table" to "Map" and switch work centers, the changes will be remebered.
- Also note that the changes will be remembered only in that particular device.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer all versions