You can now set the maximum number of days within which employees should record an achievement. The employees that do not record an achievement within the set number of days will receive an e-mail notification that reminds them to recognize their efforts by capturing achievements. This helps to drive action and ensure employees are actively capturing their achievements in CPM
- Continuous Performance Management
- Product Editions: Enterprise and SPRAC
To enable the feature & configure the notification:
1. Enable the Feature: Navigate to "Admin Center -> Performance Management > Continuous Performance Management", select the option to turn on notification for overdue achievements, and set the number of days within which a new achievement should be added.
2. Enable the Email Notification Template: Navigate to Admin Center > E-mail Notification Template Settings> Achievement Reminder Notification. Check the box to enable the email “Achievement Reminder Notification”. Customize the template (optional) Email subject and body.
3. End user receives email notification: Employee will receive the email notification if they have not created an achievement beyond the instance defined ‘days’ threshold. Recurring emails will be sent every 4 days if the threshold continues to be exceeded.
CPM notifications, Achievement Reminder Notification, Reminder Notification if Employee has not Created an Achievement , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-EML , Emails and Notifications , How To